Lancar Englsih Speaking dengan Latihan Menjawab Pertanyaan Dalam Bahasa Inggris - Les Privat Bahasa Inggris Guru ke Rumah 0859 3940 7473
July 24, 2021
Do you agree or disagree with the statements below?:
- I think English is a relatively easy language to learn.
- I preferred to wear school uniforms instead of wearing casual clothes.
- Learning more than one language can confuse the mind.
- University is more fun than grade school.
- Middle school students are generally quite mean to each other.
- P.E. was my favorite subject in school.
- I don’t understand why students nowadays seem more stressed than students from the past.
- I am still close friends with people from my elementary/middle/high school.
- Schools should offer more than just English or Spanish for foreign language classes.
- Home schooling should be more widely accepted.
- I wish I was homeschooled as a child.
- I want to learn another language that is not English.
- I speak more than one language fluently.
- I agree with the saying "a language is a dialect with an army and a navy".
- Having classes with smaller numbers of students is better for learning.
- We should actively help to preserve endangered/dying languages.
- I believe that speaking more than one language can offer more perspective and can affect my thoughts on certain things.
- I think that a language other than English should be used as an "international language".
- I think my mother tongue is difficult to learn for non-natives.
- Depending on the situation, skipping classes during school proved more beneficial for me than attending.
- It is better to continue living with your parents than living in dormitories when going to university. (Only in the case that you live in the same city/area as where you studied)
- High school was hard, but it made university easier.
- Learning as an adult is harder than learning when you are a child.
- (For those in university) I miss going to school.
- (For those who have already graduated university and/or are working now) I miss going to university.
- I can understand when either a geographical and/or linguistic neighbor speaks to me. E.g. If a Malaysian/Dutch person speaks to me, I can understand them well.
- I went to elementary, middle and high school in the same school/city/area.
- If I had the time and resources, I would want to become a polyglot.
- If a language is endangered, we should just let it die since nobody will need it anymore.
- When studying a language, my favorite section to cover is speaking instead of writing reading or listening.
- Which languages are the most difficult to learn?
- Which languages are the easiest to learn?
- Does one of your family members or friends speak a lot of languages
- What is the angriest sounding language?
- What do you think the oldest language is?
- How many languages can you say “hello” in?
- What do you know about the Esperanto language?
- What is the most romantic sounding language?
- What do you remember about your teachers?
a. Who was your favorite teacher?
b. What teacher impressed you the most?
c. Do you still stay in touch with your teachers?
d. Did you have any teachers you didn't like?
- Describe the students who attended your high school.
a. Did they have a good influence on you?
b. Did they make your childhood and teenage years harder or easier?
- Were there cliques in your high school? Were there gangs?
- What subjects were you good at?
- What subjects were you bad at?
- Did you attend college? If you did, what made you decide to go to the college you did?
- What did you major in? Why did you choose the major you did?
- Have you ever studied abroad? If you did, how was it? If you did not, where would you want to go?
- Did you procrastinate studying? Have you ever pulled an all-nighter?
- Did you study with other students or did you do better alone?
- Did classmates talk to each other much before or after class?
- Was school ever canceled for a day when you were a child?
- What are the qualities of a good student?
- What are the qualities of a good teacher?
- What was your favorite class in school?
54. What language is spoken the most in your country?
55. Which languages influenced yours? In terms of loan words, vocabulary, grammar etc.
56. What's the strangest language you've ever heard?
57. Can you name any languages that are no longer spoken?
58. What would you do if you had to travel to a country where it's people don't know how to
speak neither your language nor English?
59. What languages are spoken the most throughout the world?
Les Privat Bahasa Inggris Guru Datang ke Rumah: wa.me/+6285939407473