English Speaking Prompts: Leisure and Travel | Les Privat Bahasa Inggris Speaking dan Conversation Guru Datang ke Rumah di Jakarta
March 27, 2021
Jika kamu sedang berlatih mengasah English speaking skill, berlatihlah per topic. Mulai dari topik yang paling mudah dan dekat di kehidupan sehari - hari. Pastikan kamu punya English Speaking partner yang bisa mengevaluasi kemampuan English Speaking kamu.
Jika kamu belum punya English Speaking partner yang bisa mengevaluasi dan membantumu memperlancar kemampuan berbicara, silakan hubungi 0812 1100 2737. InstaPrivat siap menyediakan guru les privat bahasa Inggris khusus untuk kamu yang mau belajar bahasa Inggris English conversation dan grammar. Guru akan datang ke rumah dan sesuai dengan jadwal yang kamu tentukan. Dibimbing oleh instruktur bahasa Inggris yang berpengalaman, bersertifikat dan lulusan dari universitas ternama di Indonesia serta luar negeri.
Berikut ini adalah 2 topik diskusi Bahasa Inggris yang ringan: Leisure Time and Hobbies dan Travel Activities.
Leisure Time and Hobbies
- Do you have free time on Sundays? Why or why not?
- Do you have free time? Which time of the day do you normally have it
- How has your leisure time changed from before the pandemic to during the pandemic?
- How does one member of your household spend their free time?
- Are there any activities that you used to do but don't do anymore?
a. Why did you stop?
b. Do you ever feel guilty about stopping?
- Do you ever feel that you waste your free time? How?
a. What can you do about this?
- If it were suddenly announced that tomorrow was a national holiday, what would you do?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
a. Shopping, cinema, chatting, gaming, disco, sports, reading, relaxing
- What do you like to do on a night out? (Non-pandemic scenario)
- Would you rather go to a bar or a nightclub? (Non-pandemic scenario)
- Do you often go drinking? Where? Who with? How often? (Non-pandemic scenario)
- Have you ever been to a play? If so, when was the last time?
- How often do you visit museums? When was the last time?
- How often do you go to parties? (Non-pandemic scenario)
- Do you like reading? What is the last book you read? Where do you normally read?
- What is your hobby? Why did you start your hobby? Is your hobby safe or dangerous?
- How many hours a week do you spend on your hobby?
- Does your hobby influence your choice of friends? Or vice versa? (So do your friend circles influence how you spend your time?)
- What are some activities you do with co-workers (if you are working), if any?
- What are/were some activities you do/did in university? (If you have not attended university, what would you do if you did?)
a. Join clubs, events etc…
- Have you ever been to Disneyland? If yes, which one? If not, which one would you go to?
- Do you have a different theme park that you prefer to go to/want to visit instead?
- What are some of the most popular amusement parks in your country? (This includes water parks, does not need to have rollercoasters)
- How far in advance do you begin planning a vacation?
- Have you ever gone to another country just for a concert/live show?
- Are you afraid of going abroad alone? A.k.a. Solo trip
- Do you like to travel with your parents (father or mother)? Why or why not?
- Have you ever taken a package tour? Or do you prefer to create your own itinerary?
- Have you ever hitchhiked? If so, how many times?
- Have you ever gotten lost while traveling? If so, tell us about it.
- When you travel, do you prefer to see cultural/historical sites or do you prefer to find places to have fun (amusement parks, clubs, parties etc)?
- Describe the most interesting person you met on one of your travels.
- If you went to (Insert a country name), what kind of souvenirs would you buy?
- When you are on a long car journey do you play games or sing songs to occupy your time?
a. What kind of games?
- What do you do when you fly? Do you sleep, watch movies, listen to music? Etc.
- Do you think tourism will harm the earth? Do you actively try to do eco-tourism?
- Do you prefer active or relaxing holidays? Why?
- If you were going on a camping trip for a week, what 10 things would you bring? Explain why.
- Where would you go in Africa?
- Where would you go in South America?
Les Privat Bahasa Inggris
Guru datang ke rumah, jadwal siswa yang tentukan sendiri.
English conversation, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Academic writings, Business and Professionals.
wa: 0812 1100 2737
Les Bahasa Inggris
privat bahasa inggris